You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Membership Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Person Contact Info window.
If the email address was entered incorrectly, it might also be awaiting confirmation since the user couldn't confirm it. In such cases, you can override the confirmation. For further information, see How to Override the Confirmation of a User's Email Address. If you want the user to manually confirm their email, deselect the Override Confirmation checkbox on the Add Email Address dialog when updating it.
If an email address for a student in your data file is incorrect, contact the data controller to update the user's data. Once it's fixed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request we refresh the user's contact information from the data file itself.
For further information, see Troubleshooting Email Delivery Failures.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select People. The People submenu is displayed.
- In the Search For People section, enter the Person ID, Card Number, Email Address or Name of the user. Click Search. A list of People is displayed.
- Click to select the relevant Person. The Person menu is displayed.
- Select Contact Info. The Contact Info window is displayed for the relevant user.
- In the Email Addresses section, if their email address looks incorrect, alongside the relevant email address click Edit Contact (). The Add Email Address dialog is displayed.
- In the Email Address field, correct the entry and click Add. You are returned to the user's Contact Info window.