You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Types window.
For further information, see Event Types.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- Click Event Types. The Event Types window is displayed.
- Click Add event type.
- The Add/edit event type dialog is displayed.
- In the System name field, enter a web-address friendly name for your event type.
- In the Display name field, enter a display name for your event type. This will be the name that is displayed publicly for your event type.
- Click Save changes. You are returned to the Event Types window where the new Event Type is displayed in the list.