You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Templates window.
For further information, see Event Templates.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- Click Templates. The Event Templates window is displayed.
- If required, deselect the Only show active templates checkbox. Both the active and deactivated Event Templates are displayed.
- Click the relevant Event Template Name linkfield. The Edit Event Template window is displayed.
- If required, select/ deselect the Is Active checkbox.
- If required, select/ deselect the Default Template checkbox.
- If required, in the following fields, edit the entry:
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.