You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
For ticketed events, we recommend that you set up your Ticket(s) via the Event Tickets window, see How to Add Tickets to an Event. Only set up your tickets in the POS Admin application when a pass, wristband, or other similar product will act as a ticket for this, and other, events.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- In the Add existing product as ticket section, if the Product has already been created in the POS Admin application, in the Product field start typing the Product ID or the Name of your product, then select the correct one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- From the Ticket type dropdown, select a Ticket Type.
- Click Add Product. A confirmation message is displayed, and the ticket is listed in the Existing tickets section.
If you add an existing product as a ticket, by default the Primary Ticket? checkbox is deselected. This is because the MSL System assumes the product is being sold elsewhere, for example when a pass is set to allow access to multiple events. If the ticket should be displayed on the event page, see How to Make a Ticket a Primary Ticket.