You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
Before you proceed, if the ticket's Finance Code already exists in your MSL System, in the Finance Code field, start typing the finance code, then select the correct one from the dropdown that is displayed rather than trying to Add a New Finance Code.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- In the Existing tickets section, next to the relevant Ticket, click Edit (). The Edit existing ticket section is displayed.
- Click the Add new finance code linkfield. The New Finance Code dialog is displayed.
- In the New Account Name field, enter the name of the finance code.
- In the Code field section(s), enter the finance code (e.g. 1234 - 123 - 12)
- Click Add Code. You are returned to the Event Tickets window.
- The finance code is created and added to the Finance Code field.
- Click Update.