You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Banned List window.
For further information, see Banned List.
Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- From the Events submenu, select Banned List. The Banned List window is displayed.
- In the Update Banned List search box, enter the Person ID, Card Number, Name or Email Address of the user and click Search. If there’s more than one match, a list of users is displayed. Otherwise, the user is selected.
- Next to the relevant user, click Select Person (). You are returned to the Banned List window.
- If required, complete the following fields:
- Ban Expiry Date
- Click Add. The selected user has been added to the Banned List.