You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Supervisors, Event Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the Attendance Sessions window.
For further information, see Attendance Sessions.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Attendance. The Attendance submenu is displayed.
- Select Sessions. The Attendance Sessions window is displayed.
- Click Add a new session. The Session details dialog is displayed.
- From the Location dropdown, select an option.
- In the Start date/time and, if required, the End date/time fields, click the field to open a date picker and select a date. Update the time e.g. 13:00.
- If required, complete the Label field.
- Click Save changes. You are returned to the Attendance Sessions window, and a confirmation message is displayed.