You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Door Entry Supervisors, Event Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the Attendance Sessions window.
The Session QR code can be printed or displayed for scanning, linking to a page on your MSL website https://[domainname]/attendancecheckin/. This facilitates checking in without the Attendance station itself, which is ideal for recording attendance in a more informal way. If the Attendance module is installed on your MSL System but the check in page isn't configured, contact email@example.com.
For further information, see Attendance Sessions.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Attendance. The Attendance submenu is displayed.
- Select Sessions. The Attendance Sessions window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant session, click Get QR code ().
- The Session QR code window is displayed.