You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Organisation Admins with permissions to send messages from the organisation your Attendee Groups have been created in can send a message to an Attendee Group.
If you're not sure which organisation your Attendee Groups have been created in, follow the How to View the Attendee Groups List via Events Admin instructions. Above the list of Attendee Groups, there's a note showing the organisation the groups have been created in e.g. The groups live in 'MSL Demo Union - Entertainments'
For further information, see Attendee Groups.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, either:
- Select Messaging Admin to show the Select Organisation window. Select the organisation your Attendee Groups have been created in from the list. The Messaging Admin window is displayed.
- Under Organisations, select the organisation your Attendee Groups have been created in to open the Organisation Admin window. Click Messages. The Messaging Admin window is displayed.
- Click Send Email. The Compose Email window is displayed.
- The From and Reply to fields are already populated. If required, update these fields.
- In the To section, click Add recipients to open the Message Recipients window.
- In the Lists section, select the checkbox(es) for the Attendee Group(s), and/or in the Individuals section, select the checkbox(es) for the attendee(s) you want to message.
- Click Add Recipients. You are returned to the Compose Email window.
- In the Subject field, enter the email subject.
- If required, in the Attachments section, click Add attachments to open the Message Attachments window, and upload an attachment.
- If required, in the Google campaign tracking section, select the Track this email checkbox to use campaign tracking in Google Analytics.
- To apply a Template to the email:
- In the Template section, click the Page Selector icon (). The website page structure is displayed.
- Click one email template page to select, and click Apply template. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. The selected template is applied to the Body field.
- In the Body field:
- Enter your message
- Use the editor toolbar to format your text, add images, links etc.
- Click Send. You are returned to the Messaging Admin window where the sent message is displayed in the Sent Items section.