You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Seating Plan windows.
Ticket holders can access the Seating Plan page to complete their seating plan submissions via the auto-generated Seating Plan URL.
For further information, see Seating Plan.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
Click Seating Plan, then click Group List. The Seating Plan Groups window is displayed.
In the Add new group section, complete the Name field.
In the Owner search box, enter the Person ID, Card Number, or Name of the user and click Find Person. A matching user or list of users is displayed.
Next to the relevant user, click Select.
Click Add. A confirmation message is displayed, and the group is added.
In the Add person to group section, from the Group dropdown, select a Group.
In the Ticket ref field, enter the ticket number.
- In the Select person search box, enter the Person ID, Card Number, or Name of the user and click Find Person. A matching user or list of users is displayed.
- Next to the relevant user, click Select.
- In the Menu options field, select an option(s).
- Click Add. A confirmation message is displayed. Repeat until all ticket numbers are added to the seating plan.