You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Product Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the POS Admin application.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Applications. The Applications submenu is displayed.
- Select POS Admin. An Open this file? dialog is displayed.
- Click Open. An Application Run - Security Warning dialog is displayed.
- Click Run. The POS Admin login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click OK. The POS Admin application is displayed.
- To find an individual ticket, click Search. In the Search Products field, type the name or ID of the ticket.
- If required, deselect the Only include products which are currently on sale checkbox.
- Click Search. The filtered list of products is displayed.
- Either double-click on the product or right-click on the product and from the context menu, select Properties. The Product Properties window is displayed.
- Using the arrows, navigate to the Additional Info tab.
- Double-click the Next of kin/ emergency contact info option. The Edit Product Submission dialog is displayed.
- Select the checkboxes alongside the following fields, as required:
- Per Transaction?
- Click OK. You are returned to the Additional Info tab.
- Click Update. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK.