You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Events Admin can access the Event Tickets window.
A Ticket can only be Removed from an Event if there are no transactions linked to the ticket. To stop a ticket from being purchased, take the ticket off sale. For further information, see How to Put a Ticket On Sale and Take It Off Sale.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Events Admin. The Events Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Events, select the relevant event. The Event Details window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Event Tickets window is displayed.
- In the Existing tickets section, next to the relevant Ticket, click Delete ().
- A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed.