You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Product Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the POS Admin application.
If you'd like to use Booking Fees, please ask your Contractual System Admin to contact firstname.lastname@example.org requesting Booking Fees be enabled.
When adding a Booking Fee to a ticket product, the finance code is defaulted to the finance code set (if present) for the Booking Fee product type on the ticket's organisation.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Applications. The Applications submenu is displayed.
- Select POS Admin. An Open this file? dialog is displayed.
- Click Open. An Application Run - Security Warning dialog is displayed.
- Click Run. The POS Admin login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click OK. The POS Admin application is displayed.
- To find an individual ticket, click Search. In the Search Products field, type the name or ID of the ticket.
- If required, deselect the Only include products which are currently on sale checkbox.
- Click Search. The filtered list of products is displayed.
- Either double-click on the product or right-click on the product and from the context menu, select Properties. The Product Properties window is displayed.
- Using the arrows, navigate to the Booking Fee tab.
- Specify the Booking Fee by selecting either Amount Per Item or Percentage of Sale Price.
- From the VAT/GST/HST dropdown, select an option.
- In the Finance Code field, enter an existing finance code.
- Click Save. The Booking Fee product is saved and applied to the selected ticket product.