TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Event Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the E-ticketing Setup window.
For further information, see E-ticketing.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Events. The Events submenu is displayed.
- Select E-ticketing. The E-ticketing submenu is displayed.
- Click Setup. In the Message Template section, click Edit Message Template. The Edit Message Template window is displayed.
- If required, edit the entry in the following fields:
- In the Body field, either:
- Edit the existing entry
- Download the Example Message Body e-ticket message.zip, copy and edit, as required. To download the file, see Download Example Message Body.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.
Download Example Message Body
To download the attached Example Message Body, click the filename.