You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Organisation Admins with permissions to create events can access the Tickets window.
Tickets can only be put on sale at the Website shop via Organisation Admin Tools. To put the tickets on sale at other shops, see How to Put a Ticket On Sale and Take It Off Sale.
For further information, see Events via Organisation Admin Tools.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select the Group Name e.g. Tabletop Gaming Society or Jiu Jitsu. The Organisation Admin Tools window is displayed.
- Click Tickets. The Tickets window is displayed showing a list of upcoming Events and any Tickets added.
- Click the relevant Ticket Name linkfield. The Ticket Details dialog is displayed.
- In the On sale from / until field, update the On Sale date and time. Click the Calendar icon () and from the date picker, select a date. Enter a time e.g. 13:00. To set an Off Sale date and time, click the Calendar icon () and from the date picker, select a date. Enter a time e.g. 17:00.
- Click Save. You are returned to the Tickets window, and the sales record is updated.