You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
For further information, see Featured Events.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the General section, select Event List. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Organisation field, ensure the MSL Membership System root Organisation is selected, and select Include child organisations.
- Select Only show events in the events programme 'featured' list.
- Update the remaining fields, if required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Event List widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.