You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Product Admins and Site Admins permissions can access the POS Admin application.
Before proceeding, you can message Ticket Holders without populating them into a Group.
For further information, see How to Send a Message to Ticket Holders.
Once the Group is linked to the Ticket product, any additional purchasers will automatically be added into the linked Group.
For further information, see Event Tickets.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Applications. The Applications submenu is displayed.
- Select POS Admin. An Open this file? dialog is displayed.
- Click Open. An Application Run - Security Warning dialog is displayed.
- Click Run. The POS Admin login window is displayed.
- Enter your MSL System Admin site username and password, and click OK. The POS Admin application is displayed.
- To find an individual ticket, click Search. In the Search Products field, type the name or ID of the ticket.
- If required, deselect the Only include products which are currently on sale checkbox.
- Click Search. The filtered list of products is displayed.
- Either double-click on the product or right-click on the product and from the context menu, select Properties. The Product Properties window is displayed.
- Using the arrows, navigate to the Memberships tab.
- Click Add. The Product Membership dialog is displayed with the Membership Grouping field already populated with the Ticket's owning organisation.
- Click Create a new group. The Create New Group dialog is displayed.
- Complete the Name field.
- From the Type dropdown, select an option.
- Click OK. The group is created, and you are returned to the Product Membership dialog.
- Update the remaining fields if required, then click OK. You are returned to the Memberships tab.
- If there are already purchasers of this Ticket, right-click the name of the Group to display a context menu.
- Click Populate. The Select purchase date range dialog is displayed.
- From the Range dropdown, select an option. If the Custom option is selected, click the Start Date and End Date fields, and from the date picker, select a date.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed, showing how many memberships of the group were created.