You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Edit Posts window.
Before proceeding, the Group linked to the Post must already exist in your MSL System. For further information, see How to Create a New Role.
If the Post has been used in a previous Election, the Full Description may already contain some content. We recommend checking, and updating the content, if applicable.
For further information, see Election Posts.
- Log in to your MSL website.
From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Posts. The Edit Posts window is displayed.
- Click Add new post. The Add Post window is displayed.
- In the Group field, either:
- Start typing the Name of your Group or the Group ID, then select the relevant one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the grouping tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Group field.
- Complete the remaining fields as required.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.
- In the Post section, click the Edit full description linkfield. The Edit Post Descriptions window is displayed.
- In the Edit description field, enter a description for the Post, and use the editor toolbar to format your text, add images, links etc.
- Click Save Description. A confirmation message is displayed.