You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Edit Posts window.
You can also set an overall Election maximum number of candidacies. For further information, see How to Set a Maximum Number of Candidacies.
For further information, see Election Posts.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Posts. The Edit Posts window displaying all posts and post groups is displayed.
- In the Edit post groups section, click Add new post group. The Edit group dialog is displayed.
Complete the following fields as required:
Select the checkbox next to the relevant Post(s).
Click Save. You are returned to the Edit Posts window, and a confirmation message is displayed.