You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Election Groups window.
For further information, see Election Groups.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- Click Groups. The Groups window is displayed, with any voter and non-voter groups already created listed, if relevant.
- In the Voter Groups section, click Create a new group. The Create new group dialog is displayed.
- In the Name field, edit the entry, if required.
- Select the Populate group checkbox, if required.
- Click Create Group. You are returned to the Groups window where the new Group is displayed in the Voter Group section.