You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Election Groups window.
Before proceeding, only one Non-voter group can be created, and only if there are requirements applied to all posts in the Election. For further information, see How to Refresh a Non-Voter Group's Membership.
For further information, see Election Groups.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Groups. The Groups window is displayed.
- In the Non-Voter Group section, click Create a new group. The Create new group dialog is displayed.
- In the Name field, edit the entry, if required.
- Select the Populate group checkbox, if required.
- Click Create Group. You are returned to the Groups window where the new Group is displayed in the Non-Voter Group section.