You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Election Groups window.
Before proceeding, only one Non-voter group can be created, and only if there are requirements applied to all posts in the Election. For further information, see How to Add a Requirement to a Post.
For further information, see Election Groups.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Groups. The Groups window is displayed.
- In the Non-Voter Group section, click Select an existing group. The Select existing group dialog is displayed.
- In the Group field, either
- Start typing the Name of your Group or the Group ID which you wish to be populated, then select the relevant one from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the Grouping Tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Group field.
- Select the Populate group checkbox, if required.
- Click Select Group. You are returned to the Groups window where the Group is displayed in the Non-Voter Group section.