You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Edit Posts window.
For further information, see Self-Definition.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Posts. The Edit Posts window displaying all posts and post groups is displayed.
- From the list of Posts, select the relevant post, then click Requirements. The Requirements window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Self-Define Requirement, click Delete (). A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed.