You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Election Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Election Counts window.
Use New Count With Options to help with gender-balanced or affirmative action counts, or when you need to see the election result if a candidate(s) were excluded, for example.
For further information, see Election Results.
Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
From the Home menu, select Voting. The Voting submenu is displayed.
- From the Voting submenu, select Results. The Results window with a list of all Elections and Referenda with polling completed during the last month is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Election Counts window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Post, select New Count, then from the dropdown menu, click New Count With Options. The Count Options dialog is displayed.
- If required, in the Number of Places field, edit the entry.
- If required, in the Candidates field, next to the relevant candidate(s), select or deselect the checkboxes.
- Click Start Count. The Count Details window is displayed.