You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Election Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Election Counts window.
Before proceeding, a count that has been abandoned cannot be resumed.
For further information, see Election Results.
Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
From the Home menu, select Voting. The Voting submenu is displayed.
- From the Voting submenu, select Results. The Results window with a list of all Elections and Referenda with polling completed during the last month is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Election Counts window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Post, select New Count, then from the dropdown menu, click New Count. The Count Details window is displayed.
- Should you make a mistake while running the count, click Abandon This Count.
- A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. You are returned to the Election Counts window.