You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Election Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Election Counts window.
For further information, see Election Results.
Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
From the Home menu, select Voting. The Voting submenu is displayed.
- From the Voting submenu, select Results. The Results window with a list of all Elections and Referenda with polling completed during the last month is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Election Counts window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Post, select New Count, then from the dropdown menu, click New Count. The Count Details window is displayed.
- Once you have elected all valid candidates, if you have places left unfilled, the MSL System cannot automatically complete the count.
- Click Complete This Count. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. A confirmation message, the Download Results and Approve/Populate buttons are displayed.