You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Elections Admin window.
Once published, the results are displayed via the Elections List widget.
By default, the post name, the candidate's photo (if applicable), candidate's name, manifesto linkfield (if applicable), the stage, and the number of votes they had at the stage they were elected are displayed. If there is more than one place, the elected candidates appear in the order they were elected. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable an additional Download Results field, displayed per-post, allowing the user to download a Results Sheet as an .xls file.
For further information, see Election Results.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Results. The Results window is displayed.
- Either next to the relevant post, click Publish or to publish them all at the same time, click Publish All.
- A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. The status alongside each relevant post is updated.