You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Candidate List window.
If required, a setting can be enabled allowing candidates to search for their Proposer(s) by Person ID or Card Number only, with names hidden unless there is an exact ID match. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to enable this setting.
The Proposers must have an existing account in your MSL System.
For further information, see Election Candidates.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
Click Candidates. The Candidate Admin window is displayed.
In the Review Candidates section, select the relevant post. The Candidate List window is displayed.
From the Candidate List, select the relevant candidate’s name. The Candidate window is displayed.
- In the Proposers field, click Change. A search box is displayed.
- In the search box, enter the Person ID, Card Number, or Name of the proposer and click Find Person. A matching user or list of users is displayed.
- Next to the relevant proposer, click Select.
- Click Update Nomination. A confirmation message is displayed.