You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Referenda Admin can access the Motions window
For further information, see Referendum Motions.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Referenda Admin. The Referenda Admin window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Referendum, click Edit Motions. The Motions window is displayed.
- Click Add Motion. The New Motion window is displayed.
- In the Title field, enter a title for the motion.
- From the Choice Type dropdown, select an option.
- From the Choice Order dropdown, select an option.
- Complete the remaining fields as required.
- Click Save. You are returned to the Motions window.