You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Referenda Admin can access the Motion Groups window.
For further information, see Referendum Motions.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Referenda Admin. The Referenda Admin window with a list of all current Referenda is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Referendum, click Edit Motions. The Motions window is displayed.
- Next to the relevant Motion, click Edit Group Members. The Motion Groups window is displayed.
- In the relevant Choice section, in the Add Member search box, enter the Person ID, Card Number, or Name of the member, and click Find Person. A matching user or list of users is displayed.
- Next to the relevant member, click Select, then click Add. The user is added as a member of the motion group.