You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Elections Admin window.
If the Manifesto Type is set to Free-Text Manifesto Document rather than Candidate Statement Form, see How to Add and Preview a Candidate's Free-Text Manifesto Document.
For further information, see Election Forms and Election Candidates.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- Click Candidates. The Candidate Admin window is displayed.
- In the Review Candidates section, select the relevant post. The Candidate List window is displayed.
- From the list of Candidates, next to the relevant candidate, click Edit. The Upload Manifesto window is displayed.
- Upload a Photo, and complete the Slogan field, if relevant.
- Complete the remaining fields as required.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Preview Manifesto. The candidate's manifesto is displayed.