You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Elections Admin window.
To set up a new Candidate Statement Form, click the Set Up Forms linkfield to open the Survey Admin window.
For further information, see Survey Admin.
For further information, see Election Forms and Election Candidates.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Elections Admin. The Elections Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Elections, select the relevant election. The Edit Election window is displayed.
- In the Manifesto settings section, from the Default candidate statement form dropdown, select an option.
- Click Save Election. A confirmation is displayed.