You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Elections Admin can access the Edit Posts window.
Before proceeding, you should ensure you've added the appropriate content to the corresponding /elections/printform/ page.
If you require additional information from the candidate to support their nomination, a Nomination Form or Profile Form may be suitable instead of Paper Forms. For further information, see Election Forms.
For further information, see Election Posts.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- Click Posts. The Edit Posts window displaying all posts and post groups is displayed.
- From the list of Posts, select the relevant post. The Edit Post window is displayed.
- In the Options section, select the Require paper form checkbox.
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed, and an additional Form Received checkbox is displayed on the Candidate window.