You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
For further information, see Poll Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Current Widgets section, select the relevant Poll widget. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- Select the following checkboxes, as required:
- Hide result list
- Hide result chart
- Click Save.