You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Blog Admin and users added as Blog Admins can access the Edit Blog window.
For further information, see Blog Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Blog Admin. The Blog Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Blogs, next to the relevant blog, click Edit (). The Edit Blog window is displayed.
- If required, in the Title field, edit the entry.
- Complete the Description field.
- If required, in the Image section, upload an image for your Blog.
- In the Settings section, update the fields as required.
In the Root Page field, either:
Start typing the relative URL of your webpage, then select the relevant page from the dropdown that is displayed.
Click the Page Selector icon (). The website page structure is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Root Page field.
Click Update. A confirmation message is displayed.