You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Ideas Admin can access the Edit Content Items window.
You can add a maximum of 5 Content Items per Idea Area.
For further information, see Ideas Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Ideas Admin. The Ideas Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Areas, select the relevant area, then click Edit content items. The Edit content items window is displayed.
- Click Add new item. The Edit content item dialog is displayed.
- In the Title field, enter the name of the content item.
- If required, complete the following fields:
- Hint text
- Max length
- If required, select the following checkboxes:
- Allow HTML
- Display title
- In the Display order field, if applicable, update the entry.
- Click Save Changes. You are returned to the Edit Content Items window and a confirmation message is displayed.