You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window. Widgets in the Site Widgets tab are displayed only to Content Editors with permission to edit pages applied at the root (https://[domainname]/) of your MSL website.
For further information, see Blog Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the Site tab, select Blog List. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- Complete the fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Blog List widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.