You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only users added as Blog Admins or Blog Editors can access the Edit Posts window.
To Add or Edit Blog Posts, a user must be a named Admin or Editor for that Blog. For more information, see How to Add a Blog Editor or Blog Admin.
For further information, see Blog Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Blog Admin. The Blog Admin window is displayed.
- From the list of Blogs, select the relevant blog. The Blog Display window is displayed.
- Click Edit Posts. The Edit Posts window is displayed.
- Click Add Post. The Add Post window is displayed.
- Complete the Subject field.
In the Body field, enter your blog post’s content, and use the editor toolbar to format your text, add links etc.
Select or deselect the Allow Comments checkbox, if applicable.
Select the Use Author Profile Image checkbox, if required.
Click Submit. You are returned to the Edit Posts window.