You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to App Admin can access the Notifications window.
The Send Preview button is displayed when the StudentLink or StudentLink+ app is installed on your device, and is registered to the same account you are sending the push notification from.
To add emojis to your Push Notification, open the emoji panel using either the Windows key () + semicolon (;) or Windows key () + period (.) shortcuts.
The Subject field is supported by Android devices only.
For further information, see Push Notifications.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select App Admin. The App Admin window is displayed.
- Select Notifications. The Notifications window is displayed.
- If required, complete the Subject field.
- In the Body field, enter your message, optionally including emojis.
- Click Send Preview. The push notification will be delivered to your registered device.