You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to App Admin can access the Settings window.
Once added, it can take an hour for the new Identifier to be displayed on your StudentLink or StudentLink+ app.
Before proceeding, the identifier Type and Representation combination must be unique.
For further information, see App Settings.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select App Admin. The App Admin window is displayed.
- Select Settings. The Settings window is displayed.
- In the Identifiers section, click Add. The Add Identifier dialog is displayed.
- Complete the Title field.
- From the Type dropdown, select an option.
- If applicable, complete the Identifier Name field.
- From the Representation dropdown, select an option.
- Click Add. You are returned to the Settings window and a confirmation message is displayed.