TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Redirect an Article to an Alternate Web Page
- How to Add a News Article to the Home Screen or Menu Section
MSL recommends two simple methods of organising news articles like these. Either create an organisation for or tag these articles the same (e.g. App). This makes configuring the news list widgets on your MSL website easier, letting you exclude news articles from the App organisation or that contain the "App" tag, for example.
For further information, see StudentLink and StudentLink+ Overview.
How to Redirect an Article to an Alternate Web Page
You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to News Admin can access the News Admin window.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select News Admin. The Select Organisation window is displayed.
- From the list of Organisations, select the relevant organisation. The selected organisation’s News Admin window is displayed.
- Click Add New Article. The Add News window is displayed.
- Complete the mandatory fields.
- In the URL of Alternate Web Page field, enter an absolute URL, either for a page on your MSL website or an external website URL.
- Update the remaining optional fields as required.
- Click Save. You are returned to the News Admin window.
How to Add a News Article to the Home Screen or Menu Section
You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to App Admin can access the Edit Home Screen or Edit Menu windows.