You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
For further information, see Linking StudentLink and Website Content.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Highlight the text you want to use as a hyperlink and click the Link icon. The Link dialog is displayed.
- From the Protocol dropdown, select <other>.
- In the URL field, enter your deep link, for example, studentlink-content://?type=election&id=135
- Click OK. The hyperlink is created.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.