You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to News Admin or Organisation Admins with permissions to edit or approve news can access the Edit News window.
Changing the article's organisation may alter its visibility on your MSL website.
For further information, see News Admin.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select News Admin. The Select Organisation window is displayed.
- From the list of Organisations, select the relevant organisation. The organisation’s News Admin window is displayed.
- Below the relevant Article, click Edit (). The Edit News window is displayed.
- In the Article section, next to the Organisation field, click the Change Organisation linkfield. The Change Organisation dialog is displayed.
In the New Organisation field, either:
Start typing the Name of your Organisation or the Organisation ID to which the Article will belong, then select the relevant one from the dropdown that is displayed.
Click the Grouping Tree icon (). The grouping tree is displayed. Click Expand () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the New Organisation field.
Click Change. You are returned to the Edit News window.