You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Organisation Admins with permissions to send messages can access the Send Email window.
For information about how to create email templates, see How to Create an Email Template.
Before proceeding, email templates are only displayed to those who have permissions to edit the email template’s web page.
As an alternative, the Raw HTML Composing Mode can be used to directly paste full HTML documents into the email composition window, eliminating the need for a separate template. For further information, see to How to Allow a Relaxed Messaging HTML Clean Ruleset and How to Compose an Email Message in Raw HTML Composing Mode.
For further information, see Send Email.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Messaging Admin. The Select Organisation window is displayed.
- From the list of Organisations, select the relevant organisation. The organisation’s Messaging Admin window is displayed.
- To create an Email, either:
- Click Send Email
- Edit an existing draft by clicking the relevant Subject field
- Copy an existing draft or sent message by clicking Copy () next to the relevant message
- The Send Email window is displayed.
- In the Template section, either:
- Start typing the relative URL of your email template’s webpage, then select the relevant page from the dropdown that is displayed.
- Click the Page Selector icon () to display the contents of the /emailtemplates/ node, and click one item to select. The selected item is entered into the Template field.
- Click Apply Template. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. The selected template is applied to the Message Text field.