You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Site Admins permissions can create and edit System Email Templates.
Before proceeding, make sure your new System Email Template perfectly matches the MSL System's expectations, including the correct template name and tokens for specific system actions. If you encounter issues with system email delivery and aren't sure if your template is configured correctly, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once saved, the Template Name and This Is A System Template fields cannot be edited. Contact email@example.com to update these fields if required.
For further information, see System Email Templates.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select System Setup. The System Setup submenu is displayed.
- Select Email Templates. The Email Templates window is displayed.
- In the Template Name field enter the appropriate System Email Template name, for example, SgfBankTransferMade or OrganisationContactRequestNotification.
- Select the This Is A System Template checkbox.
- In the From field, enter the from name and sender address.
- From the Priority dropdown, select an option.
- Complete the Subject field.
- In the Body field:
- Enter your message
- If required, format your text, add images, links etc. using HTML
- Add tokens to insert pre-set information to your message as appropriate
- Click Save. A confirmation message is displayed.