You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
As email templates are web pages, if you mistakenly delete one, it can be easily restored by undeleting the page.
For further information, see Email Templates.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the /emailtemplates/ page, click Expand () to display the contents of the node, and select the checkbox next to the relevant page.
- Click Delete. The Delete Page window is displayed.
- Click Delete. You are returned to the Website Pages window.