You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Membership Admins or Site Admins permissions can access the Duplicate Addresses window.
For further information, see Duplicate Addresses.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select Messaging. The Messaging submenu is displayed.
- Select Duplicate Addresses. The Duplicate Addresses window with a list of all duplicate addresses to resolve is displayed.
- Click the relevant Line 1 linkfield for the duplicate address you wish to resolve. The Resolve Duplicate Address window is displayed.
- In the Replace Address section, from the Update Any Reference To dropdown, select the corresponding ID of the version of the address you want to overwrite.
- From the With Address ID dropdown, select the corresponding ID of the version of the address you want to retain.
- Click Replace. The address is updated.
- Repeat the process until all duplicate addresses linked to the selected address Line 1 are resolved.