You can access this feature from your MSL website. Only Content Editors with access to Website Admin can access the Website Pages window.
To enable sharing options, you will need to add the widget to the article display page, this will usually be https://[domainname]/news/article
To ensure the Share Content Widget appears on each article's webpage when viewed, go to the page properties of your news article display page and ensure the Include Page Content in Stub Pages option is selected. The widget will then be visible on the /news/article/ page and any stub pages, for example /news/article/[Article URL].
For further information, see News Widgets.
- Log in to your MSL website.
- From the Admin dropdown, select Website Admin. The Website Admin window is displayed.
- Click Edit Pages. The Website Pages window with a list of website pages you have permission to edit is displayed.
- Next to the relevant article display page, select the checkbox.
- Click Edit. The Edit Page window is displayed.
- Select the Widgets tab. The Widgets section is displayed.
- In the Add New Widget section, within the General section, select Share Content. The Widget Editor window is displayed.
- In the Sharing Services field, enter a comma-separated list of the sharing service buttons you wish to include, for example Email,Facebook,Facebook_like etc.
- Complete the rest of the fields as required and click Save.
- Click Content, and from the Widgets dropdown, select the widget. The Share Content widget is entered into the editor.
- Select the Save/Exit tab. The Save Options section is displayed.
- In the Update Notes field, enter any relevant notes, then click Publish. You are returned to the Edit Page window.