You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Membership Admins or Site Admins permissions can access Organisation Membership Groups.
Once you have added your requirement(s) to an Organisation Membership Group, you can bulk assign items. For further information, see How to Create and Assign Items Based on the Organisation's Category, How to Create and Assign Individual Items to Each Organisation or How to Create and Assign Items Based on the Organisation's Type.
For further information, see Voting Dashboards.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select System Setup. The System Setup submenu is displayed.
- Select Organisation Membership Groups. The Organisation Membership Groups window, with a list of any existing Groups, is displayed.
- Click the relevant Group's Name linkfield. The Edit Group window is displayed.
- In the Requirements section, click Add Requirement. The Add Requirement dialog is displayed.
- In the Select Group search box, either:
- Search for a Group
- Enter a Group Name, part of a group name or ID, and click Find Group. If there’s more than one match, the Results dialog containing a list of matching groups is displayed, otherwise, the group is selected.
- Next to the relevant Group, click Select Group (). You are returned to the Add Requirement dialog and the selected item is entered into the Select Group field.
- Select from the Grouping Tree
- Click Pick One. The grouping tree is displayed.
- Click the Expand icon () to display the contents of a node, and click one item to select. You are returned to the Add Requirement dialog and the selected item is entered into the Select Group field.
- Search for a Group
- If required, from the following dropdowns, select an option:
- Organisation Type
- Organisation Category
- Click Save. You are returned to the Edit Group window, where the Organisations meeting the added requirements are listed in the Values section.
Repeat these steps until you've included all the Organisations whose voter turnout you want to display.