You can access this feature from your MSL System Admin site. Only Super Admins with Membership Admins or Site Admins permissions can access Set Up Parameter Groups.
For further information, see Voting Dashboards.
- Log in to your MSL System Admin site at https://[domainname]/msl/. The Home menu is displayed.
- From the Home menu, select University Data. The University Data submenu is displayed.
- Select Set Up Parameter Groups. The Set Up Parameter Groups window, with a list of any existing Parameter Groups, is displayed.
- Click the relevant Parameter Group's Name linkfield. The Edit Group Items window is displayed.
- In the Values section, click Assign New Values. A confirmation dialog is displayed.
- Click OK. You are returned to the Edit Group Items window, where Items have been added for each Value, and each Data Parameter Value is assigned an Item based on its Value.